Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ken Done

I hope to document and pass on each day something that has inspired my design and me and that will in turn inspire you the reader.   

I start today with something from left of field for me anyway.

As I was enjoying my daily coffee at Bead & Bauble the lovely waitress said she decided to spoil me and give me a Ken Done napkin to use, out of politeness I graciously said thank you, I glanced down at the glary napkin that looked as though my nephew had designed it and asked myself, Who the hell is Ken Done?

After a brief run down on his style and great business success from my boss I decided the next best thing to do was to Google.

It turns out i did know his work and there is a part of me yes the anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive designer that likes his style.

So if you see a Ken Done napkin or even a T-shirt you can send it my way.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Design is a choice.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com